Monday, June 11, 2012

Simple Garden Baby Shower...


The ideals which have lighted my way time after time have given me courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty and truth. 
Albert Einstein

Wonderful day, beautiful flowers, from my yard except for one, lovely teenage girls on way off to college, and three darling teachers from Hannah's school celebrating a new life ...
Simple & Intimate...
Quiet & Delightful...
Spent the morning washing patio and front yard, clipping herbs fresh, and preparing the plates and the delicious recipes...
Hannah made the cupcakes, did the display on the mantle, and at her request I did the now "required" sugared glasses!
It is a blessing, not small at all, to get to do these things with my daughter, better yet it was her idea. I love to see the kindness pouring out of her daily....
Small blessing? Not small at all...
The brie, pecan & cranberry tart was delicious, an offshoot of a Pinterest recipe. I love Pinterest. Have I mentioned that? So many ideas there, so little time to try them all!

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind action leads to another. Good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
 --Amelia Earhart






















 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment