Friday, June 15, 2012

Books to inspire, a blessing not small at all

When beginning any project an interior designer needs some inspiration. Although usually it is her clients, or their passion, I always began with an "inspiration"! (See my two design boards for a Lake Home and an Avocado Ranch Home)

Just as inspiration is important to a design project, so is it crucial to living a life worthy of "Inspired Design".

So a blessing that is not so small at all is books! A book that is so thought provoking it changes your perspective...There are 3 books that I have been carrying around with me lately that have done just that!
1. One Thousand Blessings by Ann Voscamp
2.  Lioness Arising by Lisa Bevere
3. Culture of Honor by Danny Silk
Would you reply back what your inspiring book is? I'd love to know!

The ultimate in inspiration? The Bible!!!
I think the reason is it is basic in its truth but profound in the lessons and results...
A blessing, not small at all...
Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us Ephesians 3:20-21 








 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment