Monday, December 7, 2015

Thursday's Christmas Boutique

Dear Blog Readers, 
Merry Christmas! I am just letting you know about my boutique on Thursday. I'm so excited about it. I'm finally feeling about 70% of my normal self :)and have had enough energy to put together this little boutique. I'll share photographs of items tomorrow, after Judy and I spend Tuesday wrapping all the goodies up!

I have a new found passion for all things organic and green, so my interior design business has taken that turn as well. I started a naturopath program just for background information on how to use the healthiest ingredients from the contents of your spice pantry (with pretty jars) to wallpaper paste to organic fabrics to a pharmaceutical free house and chemical free home. 

I hope you'll join us for delicious, beautiful, gluten-free cupcakes that are the most beautiful things you have ever seen. The soaps are made by a darling local girl all organic. Our wrapping is included and have one darling friend just wrapping all day. 

We'll have oils, natural cleaning products, beautiful hostess gift items and packaged beautifully. All under $20. Then of course, we have antique accessories, new pillows, linens and all way under what I paid wholesale! It's that time of year that I am excited to part with all the goodies that didn't find a home and the items I put together for your holiday gift needs.

I so hope to catch up with you. You are always welcome to bring friends. I'll have the outside fireplace on come sit enjoy some "bulletproof" coffee, hot cocoa with no sugar and low glycemic, and delicious gluten free (and exquisite locally made) cupcakes!

Pictures posted tomorrow.
Much love,
Roxanne

 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment