Saturday, December 21, 2013

Simply Time at Christmas


I'm relishing in the simplicity of time together.
Time with my girl and the sweetness of her most dear friends.
     ~Simple cookie making to take to a home for the aged...
Time with my boy, watching him grow into a strong, kind, protective man...looking out for others!
Time with my man, enjoying a fabulously fun new season of more time together having fun!
     ~We attended all the Christmas parties we were invited to, almost every day this month, it seems first time in years I said yes to all since my kiddies are almost all grown up. Such fun with my best friend, my hubbie!
Time with my dear friends.
     ~Dinner, home tour, lunch and more dinners...
Simple
     ~Laughter
Time
     ~Together
Home
     ~simple wrapping
     ~simple recipes
     ~pure celebration
Celebrating
     ~Christ's birth
Simply
     ~the reason.
   










 photo signature_zps72c1a2bc.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment